COOKIES IN USE
Third Party Cookies
The site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. to collect information about your visits and on user behavior. If you want to disable it, you can download the tool from Google.
SET UP COOKIES ON YOUR PC
If you wish to disable cookies, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the icon for the Chrome menu and select settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
3. In the “Privacy” section, select Settings content.
4. Select Block sites from setting any data.
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of your browser and select ‘Internet Options’.
2. then click the tab ‘Privacy’.
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options.”
2. Then select the Privacy icon.
1. Click on “Safari” select Preferences.
2. From the dialog box that follows, select the Security Tab.
3. Set up “Never” Under Accept Cookies Tab.